ideas | discover | explore

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A day with my talk on working with the DotNet framework.

Yesterday was a great day for me because I was given the opportunity to give a seminar about the DotNet framework. My audience was BSIT 4th year students of Aces Tagum College which is also my alma mater during college. I was very excited and was very surprised to see some of my former students(the time when I was an instructor some years ago) being part of the audience. It was quite some time(about 2 years ago) sinceI last stepped inside the schools computer laboratory. It feels like deja vu for me.

I spent the entire day discussing about DotNet framework, giving introductions to some of it features and things that you can do with it. It was quite a busy day but its all worth it. I was able to share some ideas and thoughts about the topic. Overall, it was a great experience. I hope to do it again in the future and hoping to do it better.

Thank you to everyone who listened and responded.
Code Hard!
Peace!

No comments: